Jump to navigation Jump to search
Federation Space Canon
USS Voyager specific events
- The USS Voyager pursues the USS Equinox and negotiates a cease fire with the nucleogenic lifeforms.
The Equinox is later destroyed; only five crewmembers survive.
- After a near death experience, B'Elanna Torres travels to Klingon Hell to rescue her mother's soul.
- Voyager helps to revive the Vaadwaur species. They later turn out to be hostile, but their subspace corridors propel Voyager 200 light years closer to the Alpha Quadrant.
- Voyager encounters a graviton ellipse and retrieves data about the phenomenon from the command module of the Ares IV spacecraft, which had been trapped in the ellipse since 2032.
- Voyager uses a graviton catapult designed by an alien called "Tash" to travel 600 light years closer to Earth.
- After five years, the Pathfinder Project of Star Fleet's "Communications Research Center" manages to establish contact with Voyager, thanks to the efforts of Reginald Barclay.
Eventually, Voyager is able to transmit and receive monthly data streams from the Alpha Quadrant.
- The Delta Flyer is destroyed by a Borg tactical cube.
Captain Kathryn Janeway, Lieutenant Commander Tuvok, and Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres are assimilated by the Borg in order to assist the drones of Unimatrix Zero in their rebellion.
- The Ocampan city is presumed to have run out of the surplus of power that the Caretaker sent to them before he died.
- Benjamin Sisko's child with Kasidy Yates was slated to have been born in this year.