Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article or section requires an update.
- In what later became known as the Battle of Maxia, the USS Stargazer is attacked by an unknown vessel (later revealed to be Ferengi in origin). His ship severely damaged, Captain Jean-Luc Picard devises a maneuver that makes the Stargazer appear in two places at once, which allows him to destroy the alien vessel. This maneuver, accomplished by making a very short warp jump, is dubbed the "Picard Maneuver".
- Mason is born.
- Dr. Paul Manheim first conceives a theory, a theory he wouldn't put into practical use for nine years, that if the consistency of time is altered, that a doorway into another dimension will appear.
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard is court martialed for the loss of the Stargazer. The prosecutor for Star Fleet Command is Phillipa Louvois.
- Worf completes his First Rite of Ascension.
- Deanna Troi enters Star Fleet Academy.
- Kira Nerys (External Link) joins the Shakaar Edon base camp in the hopes of becoming a resistance member.
- Jake Sisko (External Link) is born, son of Benjamin and Jennifer Sisko.
- Worf visits the Great Domes of Qo'noS for the first time.
- Chu'lak is assigned to the USS Strata as an ensign.