Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A mild outbreak of choriocytosis erupts aboard the Enterprise. The only seriously ill crewmember, Spock, is saved from near death by a shipment of strobolin.
- Orion neutrality comes to an end after an act of piracy against a Starfleet freighter.
- James T. Kirk is promoted to Admiral, and becomes Chief of Star Fleet Operations.
- Spock retires from Star Fleet, and returns to Vulcan.
- Leonard McCoy retires from Star Fleet, and starts a private medical practice on Earth.